Payroll is a major headache and big responsibility for business owners and we know that. A payroll of one employee creates over 37 filing and tax deposit requirements not including the actual payroll checks to the employee.
We are certified in the fundamentals of payroll processing so you don’t have to worry about late or inaccurate tax filing, or staying abreast of the changing tax laws, and can assume full responsibility of accurate and timely payroll tax deposits and returns.
Comprehensive Payroll Service
- Payroll check preparation
- Direct deposit or laser printed on check stock to ensure maximum security
- Mailing of checks and vouchers to your employees
- IRS and state tax reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
- Electronic filing of federal tax deposits
- Preparation of quarterly 941 and annual 940, 944, w-2s, W-3s, etc.
- Set up of Section 125 Plan and pension plans
- Custom payroll reports that meet your specific business needs
- Enrolling and use of EFTPS
- Workers’ Compensation Audits
Online Payroll and Accounting
We can also provide monthly and quarterly services from your QuickBooks® data. Using the Creative Solutions software or QuickBooks®, you electronically transfer your payroll information on a monthly basis. We then prepare monthly/quarterly/annual payroll tax reports, including W-2 and W-3 forms.
There seems to be an endless number of special reports Government agencies require. We can help in preparing the reports for you. We can also help you resolve problems with the IRS and various state agencies when you receive notice of problems with your payroll liabilities or reports.